The A-iPower SUA12000 produces 12,000 starting watts with 9,000 running watts to power your tools at the construction site, camping ground, or home appliances. Its powerful 459 cc OHV 4 stroke engine with a low oil alert light and low oil automatic shutdown, helping keep your generator performing year after year. The large 7-gallon gasoline fuel tank provides average run time of 14 hrs. hours at 25% load Complete with Electric Start capability allowing you to start up your generator quickly and easily when you need it. The SUA12000E generator is ideal to power all your major household appliances.
- Performance Series Engine: 459cc OHV engine with Cast Iron Sleeve & Low Oil Shutdown
- High Output: 12,000 starting watts - 9,000 running watts on gasoline
- Run Time: 7-gallon fuel tank for extended run time of 14 hrs. at 25% load
- Electric Start: Convenient push button electric start system for quick and easy use
- Voltage Selector Switch: Toggle between 120V or 240V based on user needs
- Heavy Duty Frame Construction: Built tough with durable powder coat finish
- Portable Design: Easy to transport with folding handle and wheels
Powerful and Reliable
Equipped with a powerful 459cc Performance Series Engine, the SUA12,000 offers ample and reliable power when you need it most.
Built in Portability
Built in portability with folding handle, rugged wheels, and a durable power-coated steel frame to successfully meet your transportation demands.
Outlets for All Your Power Needs
Outlets include 2x5-20R Duplex GFCI (20A, 120V) - 1xL14-30R (30A, 120/240V) - 1x14-50R (50A, 120/240V). Easily toggle between 120V and 240V with the voltage selector switch. Outlet have rubber outlet covers to help guard against moisture, dust, and debris.