Roll over image to zoom in
SUA2000iD - 2000 Watt
Dual Fuel Inverter Generator
A-IPOWER | SKU: SUA2000iD
- Powerful: 80cc OHV High Performance 4 Cycle Engine
- High Output: 2,000 starting watts - 1,600 running watts on gasoline; 1,800 starting watts - 1,500 running watts on propane
- Pure Power: <3% THD of clean power output, keeping sensitive electronics safe
- Low Idle Technology: Extended run time of 10 hours at 25% load
- Quiet Operation: As low as 52 db. - ideal for home camping, tailgating & RV
- Parallel Equipped: Complete with parallel ports for double the power output when linked together
- Compact Design: Lightweight for easy to transport with integrated handle
The A-iPower SUA2000iD provides 2,000 watts of starting power and 1,600 watts of running power off of gasoline - 1,800 starting watts 1,500 running watts on propane. Powered by an 80cc A-iPower engine, the generator is ideal for outdoor events such as concerts, camping trips, tailgating parties, racetracks, RVs, and many other applications. The SUA2000iD also has parallel capability. With two parallel cables, two generators can link for nearly double the power. Whatever your outdoor power needs, the SUA2000iD can offer a solution.
Dual Fuel Powered
Packed with a powerful 80cc engine, this little generator delivers a high output of 2,000 starting watts with 1,600 running watts off of gas - 1,800 starting watts 1,500 running watts on propane.
Powerful with a super quiet operation of only 52 decibels, which is less than the sound of an average conversation. Rest assured that you’ll be able to experience the outdoors without the noisy distraction.
Clean and Safe Energy
Inverter technology means you're using clean power, meaning it’s safe for electronics such as televisions, tablets, laptops, and other power sensitive equipment.