Roll over image to zoom in
AP4000 - 4000 Watt
A-IPOWER | SKU: AP4000
- Performance Series Engine: 223cc OHV engine with Cast Iron Sleeve & Low Oil Shutdown
- High Output: 4,000 starting watts - 3,000 running watts
- Run Time: 4 - gallon fuel tank for extended runtime of 14.5 hours at 25% load
- Digital Hour Meter: For quick and easy run time reading
- AC Outlets: Complete with standard 20A - 120V house hold (5-20R), 30A - 120V Twist lock (L5-30R) and 30A - 120V RV Outlet (TT-30R)
- Heavy Duty Frame Construction: Built tough with durable powder coat finish
- Portable Design: Easy to transport with folding handle and wheels
The A-iPower AP4000 provides 4,000 watts of starting power and 3,000 watts of running power, it’s ideal for construction jobsite or anywhere around your home or recreational use like RVing. The generator features a TT-30R RV outlet and an easy to reach control panel which conveniently provides easy, user-friendly access to the panel. The generator is powered by A-iPower 208cc / 7HP OHV engine, combined with an efficient high output alternator designed and manufactured by Senci, this delivers greater peak wattage when starting motor-driven tools and appliances. The A-iPower generator can power up: lights, TV, refrigerator, pump, and fan all at the same time. It is capable of running 1-2 power tools. With a large 4.0 gallon heavy duty all steel construction fuel tank with built in fuel gauge, it provides an average run time of 12 hours at 50% load. The generator operates at 68dBA. Powerful, Portable, Light, Compact, Reliable, Purpose-Built are the words for the A-iPower AP4000 generator.
Powerful and Reliable
With a fuel capacity of 4 gallons, the AP4000 can operate for around 12 hours at 50% load with a full tank.
Intuitive Control Panel
The AP4000 offers a voltmeter to show you the power output, as well as low oil light, fuel gauge, and automatic low oil shut-off.
Open Frame Portability
The open frame design of the AP4000 is ideal for rough environments and demanding outdoor use. Thanks to its weight of 95 lbs. it can be easily grabbed and shifted.