GXS4300iD - Ultra-Lightweight Inverter
A-iPower | SKU: GXS4300iD
- Powered By: 149cc OHV high performance 4 cycle engine
- High Output: 4,300 starting watts - 3,450 running watts on gasoline; 3,900 starting watts - 3,100 running watts on propane
- Fuel Sense Technology: Automatically switches fuel intake between gasoline & propane/LPG providing runtimes of up to 18.5 hrs
- ULTRA - Lightweight: Smartly designed for weight reduction and ease of use
- Pure Power: <3% THD of clean power
- Low Idle Technology: Adjusts RPM based on demand, saving fuel
- LED Equipped: Built in LED control panel light
- Quiet Operation: As low at 52 dB - ideal for home, camping, tailgating & RV
- Dual Fuel: Runs on gasoline or propane fuel giving you flexibility while out on the road or during an emergency
- CO Sensor With Auto Shutdown: Monitors and reacts to carbon monoxide (CO) levels
The GXS4300iD has a 149cc OHV high performance 4-cycle engine, providing 4,300 starting watts and 3,450 running watts on gasoline; with 3,900 starting watts and 3,100 running watts on propane. Featuring Fuel Sense Technology, the unit automatically switches fuel intake between gasoline and propane/LPG, offering runtimes of up to 18.5 hours.
This ultra-lightweight inverter, designed for weight reduction and ease of use, has <3% THD of clean power output, the unit keeps sensitive electronics safe. With low idle technology, it adjusts RPM based on demand, saving fuel. The unit has a built-in LED control panel light, and a CO Sensor with automatic shutdown, as the unit is monitored and reacts to carbon monoxide (CO) levels.
Operating quietly, as low at 52 decibels, this inverter is ideal for home, camping, tailgating, and Rving.