Roll over image to zoom in
GXS7100iRD - 7100 Watt Dual Fuel With Remote Start Inverter Generator
A-IPOWER | SKU: GXS7100iRD
- Powered By: 322cc OHV high performance 4 cycle engine with 3.6 gal fuel tank
- High Output: 7,100 starting watts - 5,700 running watts on gasoline; 6,400 starting watts - 5,100 running watts on propane
- Pure Power: <3% THD of clean power output, sensitive electronics safe
- Low Idle Technology: Adjusts RPM based on demand, saving fuel
- Parallel Equipped: Complete with parallel ports for double the power output when linked together. Requires parallel kit PK12000 – sold separately.
- LED Equipped: Built in LED control panel light
- Quiet Operation: As low at 65 db – ideal for home, camping, tailgating & RV
- Digital Data Center: For quick and easy access to real-time running data
- CO Sensor With Auto Shutdown: Monitors and reacts to carbon monoxide (CO) levels
- Technologically Advanced: Manufactured to the most recent gas generator PGMA and safety standards.
- Dual Fuel: Runs on gasoline or propane fuel giving you flexibility while out on the road or during an emergency
- Simple Starting: Recoil, electric and remote start
The A-iPower GXS7100iRD Dual Fuel With Remote Start Inverter Generator provides 7,100 starting watts and 5,700 running watts on gasoline and 6,400 starting watts and 5,100 running watts on propane. Powered by a 322cc high performance 4-cycle engine with a 3.6 gallon fuel tank, the unit features Low Idle Technology, adjusting RPMs based on demand , saving fuel.
Complete with parallel ports for double the power output when linked together, this unit monitors carbon monoxide levels and has automatic shutdown. With a built-in LED control panel light, this inverter operates quietly, as low as 65 decibels, making it ideal for home, camping, tailgating, RVing, and more.
A Digital Data Center provides quick and easy access to real-time running data, plus the unit offers recoil, electric and remote start capabilities. This inverter also runs on gasoline or propane fuel, providing flexibility while out on the road or during an emergency.