GXS7600iRD - Dual Fuel, Remote Start Inverter Generator
A-iPower | SKU: GXS7600iRD
- Powered By: 322cc OHV high performance 4 cycle engine with 3.6 gal fuel tank featuring both recoil & push button electric start
- High Output: 7,600 starting watts - 6,100 running watts on gasoline; 6,900 starting watts - 5,500 running watts on propane
- Pure Power: <3% THD of clean power output, sensitive electronics safe
- Low Idle Technology: Adjusts RPM based on demand, saving fuel
- Parallel Equipped: Complete with parallel ports for double the power output when linked together
- LED Equipped: Built in LED control panel light
- Quiet Operation: As low at 65 dB - ideal for home, camping, tailgating & RV
- Digital Data Center: For quick and easy access to real-time running data
- CO Sensor With Auto Shutdown: Monitors and reacts to carbon monoxide (CO) levels
- Fuel Sense: Automatically switches fuel intake between gasoline and propane/LPG for extended run times
- Simple Starting: Recoil, electric & remote start - fob included
Featuring 7,600 starting watts and 6,100 running watts on gasoline with 6,900 starting watts and 5,500 running watts on propane, the A-iPower GXS7600iRD inverter is powered by a 322cc OHV high performance 4-cycle engine with 3.6-gallon fuel tank. Offering <3% THD of clean power output, the unit keeps sensitive electronics safe, while the low idle technology adjusts RPM based on demand, saving fuel. Plus, it automatically switches fuel intake between gasoline and propane/LPG for extended run times.
Complete with parallel ports for double the power output when linked together, there is a built in LED control panel light, a digital data center for quick and easy access to real-time running data, and a CO sensor with auto shutdown that monitors and reacts to carbon monoxide (CO) levels.
Its quiet operation, as low at 66 decibels, makes this inverter generator ideal for home, camping, tailgating, and Rving. Plus, starting is easy with recoil, electric, and remote start options, with the fob included.