Roll over image to zoom in
SUA12000ED - 12000 Watt
Dual Fuel Portable Generator
A-IPOWER | SKU: SUA12000ED
- Performance Series Engine: 459cc OHV engine with Cast Iron Sleeve & Low Oil Shutdown
- High Output: 12,000 starting watts - 9,000 running watts on gasoline; 10,800 starting watts - 8,100 running watts on propane
- Run Time: 7-gallon fuel tank for extended run time of 14 hrs. at 25% load
- Electric Start: Convenient push button electric start system for quick and easy use
- Rubber Outlet Covers: Help guard against moisture, dust, and debris
- Heavy Duty Frame Construction: Built tough with durable powder coat finish
- Portable Design: Easy to transport with folding handle and wheels
The A-iPower SUA12000ED produces 12,000 starting watts with 9,000 running watts on gasoline and 10,800 starting watts with 8,100 running watts with propane (LPG). Its powerful 459 cc OHV 4 stroke engine with a low oil alert light and low oil automatic shutdown, helping keep your generator performing year after year. The large 7-gallon gasoline fuel tank provides average run time of 14 hrs. hours at 25% load. Complete with Electric Start capability allowing you to start up your generator quickly and easily when you need it. The SUA12000ED generator is ideal to power all your major household appliances.
Powerful and Reliable
Equipped with a powerful 459cc Performance Series Engine, the SUA12000ED offers ample and reliable power when you need it most.
Built in Portability
Built in portability with folding handle, rugged wheels, and a durable power-coated steel frame to successfully meet your transportation demands.
Outlets for All Your Power Needs
Outlets include 2x5-20R Duplex GFCI (20A, 120V) - 1xL14-30R (30A, 120/240V) - 1x14-50R (50A, 120/240V). Easily toggle between 120V and 240V with the voltage selector switch. Outlet have rubber outlet covers to help guard against moisture, dust, and debris.