The A-iPower SUA5000 produces 5,000 starting watts with 4,250 running watts to power your tools at the construction site, camping ground, or household appliances. Its powerful 223 cc OHV 4 stroke engine comes with a low oil alert light and low oil automatic shutdown to keep your generator performing year after year. The large 4-gallon gasoline fuel tank provides an average run time of 13 hours at 25% load. Built in portability with folding handle, rugged wheels and a durable powder coated metal frame to successfully meet your transportation demands.
- Performance Series Engine: 223cc OHV engine with Cast Iron Sleeve & Low Oil Shutdown
- High Output: 5,000 starting watts - 4,250 running watts
- Run Time: 4-gallon fuel tank for extended run time of 13 hrs. at 25% load
- Voltage Selector Switch: Toggle between 120V or 240V based on user needs
- Rubber Outlet Covers: Help guard against moisture, dust, and debris
- Heavy Duty Frame Construction: Built tough with durable powdercoat finish
- Portable Design: Easy to transport with folding handle and wheels
Powerful and Reliable
Equipped with a powerful 223cc Performance Series Engine, the SUA5000 offers ample and reliable power when you need it most.
Built in Portability
Built in portability with folding handle, rugged wheels and a durable power-coated steel frame to successfully meet your transportation demands.
Outlets for All Your Power Needs
Outlets include 2x5-20R Duplex (20A, 120V) - 1xL14-30R (30A, 120/240V). All outlets include Rubber Covers for protection against moisture, dust, and debris.