Roll over image to zoom in
SUA8000iE - 8000 Watt Portable Generator
A-IPOWER | SKU: SUA8000iE
- Power-8000 starting watts/7000 running watts
- Engine-459cc 4-stroke OHV engine constructed with a durable cast iron sleeve
- Fuel tank-6.8 gal fuel tank provides up to 18 hrs. of run-time@25% load
- Weight-Weighs 257 lbs.
- Data center-Display Lifetime Hours
- Fuel efficiency-Variable engine speeds allow 30% to 50% higher fuel efficiency than a traditional generator
- Low THD-Safely powers sensitive electronics such as laptop computers, cell phones, and more with less than 3% THD
- Outlet configuration-120V 5-20R GFCI/120V L5-30R/120-240V L14-30R/5V USB standard household outlets
- Mobility-Folding handle and flat-free wheels lets you easily transport this generator
- Unit protection-Low oil shutdown
The A-iPower SUA8000iE Portable Inverter Generator produces up to 8000 starting watts and 7000 running watts. The heavy duty 459cc 4-Stroke OHV engine is constructed of a durable cast iron sleeve, 6.8 gallon (26L) gas tank, keeping you powered through the day, automatic low oil shutdown. Transfer Switch Ready L5-30R, L14-30R and 5-20R GFCI to power your major appliances like the air conditioner, refrigerator, and sump pump as well as any lights or entertainment centers all at the same time with a single cord hookup. Data Center displays lifetime hours to keep you up to date with real-time information and regular maintenance. Conveniently portable with an included set of heavy duty flat-free wheels, folding handle. Super quiet operation, operating as low as 67 dBA. Safely powers sensitive electronics like plasma/LCD televisions, laptops, tablets, and mobile devices by producing clean, stable power at less than 3% THD. If you need more power, the SUA8000iE is parallel capable and can be paired with another A-iPower Inverter Generator using the Parallel box. The SUA8000iE has built-in safety features including low oil shutdown and overload protection while backed by a 3-year limited warranty and lifetime technical support.