Real estate agents say curb appeal is one of the five most important factors in selling a home. Does your home’s exterior, driveway, fences, deck, or paved areas exude dinginess and a not so clean aura? Impress potential buyers by bringing those areas back to life with pressure washing. which removes dirt, grime and moss that have built up over the years and really brightens the look of your home.
Pressure Washers have PSI and GPM Ratings
The PSI (pounds per square inch) rating is the maximum amount of force (pressure) discharged by the pressure washer. The higher the PSI, the more cleaning power available and the more things you will be able to clean. A pressure washer’s GPM (gallons per minute) rating refers to the water flow during one minute of operation. The higher the GPM, the faster you will be able to clean.
A-iPower gas-powered pressure washers have 2700 PSI @ 2.4 and 2.3 GPM and 4200 PSI @ 4 GPM and come with nozzles of various degrees (depending on model):
- 0° – Red: This nozzle delivers a pinpoint stream of pressurized water and is extremely powerful. Use it for the toughest cleaning jobs. This nozzle should only be directed at surfaces that can withstand intense high pressure (metal or concrete). Do not use to clean wood or soft surfaces.
- 15° – Yellow: For heavy duty cleaning and stripping, like mildew and mold on PVC fences, cleaning a garage floor, or removing stains from concrete.
- 25° – Green: For general tasks. Safely cleans siding, decks, sidewalks, and driveways.
- 40° – White: This wide spray pattern is used for easily damaged surfaces. A wider spray means less pressure.
- 65° – Black: This nozzle is used to apply special chemicals and cleaning solutions. It produces the weakest pressure stream of the nozzles. You can spray a surface without damaging delicate paints or materials.
To learn more about pressure washers, visit a-ipower.com.